Infrastructure at AMLRCS
- 4 Center Wickets along with International Standard Cricket Ground, another ground in the developing stage with 5-center wickets 70-meter cricket ground.
- 2 Turf and 2 Cemented practice wickets, along with another 5 practice wickets in the developing stage.
- Bowing Machines
- AMLRCS is now Powered by PITCHVISION TECHNOLOGY (video analysis for trainees.)
- Mechanical & Automated Rollers
- Mechanical & Automated Grass Cutting Machines
- State of the Art Training Equipment
- Side Screens
- Pitch Covers.
- Indoor facility for all season training.
Other Facilities offered at AMLCRS
- State of the art gymnasium
- Air-Conditioned rooms for the trainees.
- 24 hours back up electricity.
- On-Site kitchen and dinning area for trainees.
- Air Conditioned rooms for visiting parents.
- All trainees have Health Insurance & best medical facilities.